SABA Membership Drive!
Coming Soon 4th Quarter 2016
Watch for more details!
We awarded seven college scholarships this year!
If your company is a member of the South Area Business Association, and your teen is a graduating senior, they may be eligible for one of the scholarships we give each year. Here is the employer poster.
October 11, 2016 – 11:45 am to 1:00 pm
at The Palms Supper Club
5912 Business 51 South – Schofield, Wisconsin
Director of Institutional Effectiveness
Northcentral Technical College – Wausau
Online RSVP by Friday September 30, 2016
Note: We need an earlier RSVP this month so the restaurant can place their food supply order.
$15 / Member and Dues Current
$17 / After RSVP date and at the door.
$20 / Non Member
$20 / After RSVP date and at the door.
Luncheon Sponsored by:
Be a Sponsor for the Month and Receive …
- Your ad here and in our newsletter
- Your logo on emails to our membership
- Bring your message to our lunch and speak to over 50 members from a variety of businesses*, owners, and managers.
- Bring a door prize for a drawing.
- Your investment is only $50 !
* Our memberhip includes businesses and professionals in broadcasting, investment, banking, internet, advertising, marketing, specialty products, legal, retail, vision care, hotel, recreation, insurance, manufacturing, housing, automotive sales & services, towing, salvage, accounting, employment, construction, associations, engineering, electronic, restaurant & catering, grocery, personal care, government, law enforcement, health care, retail, sports, distribution, education, retirement, assisted living and memory communities, travel, industrial, dry cleaners, publishing, funeral, moving, business organizations, fitness, real estate, beverage, office copiers & products, business cleaning, lawncare & related services – and more!