We awarded seven college scholarships this year!
If your company is a member of the South Area Business Association, and your teen is a graduating senior, they may be eligible for one of the scholarships we give each year. Here is the employer poster.
May 10, 2016 – 11:45 am to 1:00 pm
at Iozzo’s Ristorante
& Identity Theft
Affinity Systems – Phase Four Graphics
Wayne Staley is the principle behind Affinity Systems LLC, an independent consulting company in the Wausau area specializing in corporate strategy, ERP, MRP, Process Improvement, Supply Chain Management, and resource conservation. Wayne believes that business systems must support business objectives, improve customer service, increase productivity, and improve profits.
Having attended computer and industry related programs at Wichita State University, the Milwaukee Institute of Technology, as well as UW Marathon and Northcentral Technical College among others, Wayne holds a number of industry certifications in business and manufacturing process management and quality control, including Total Quality Management and NAFTA. Wayne is a Certified Project Manager and a member of the Society of Manufacturing Engineers.
Wayne is a prior member of APICS, where he presented seminars and lectures on ERP systems. He has vast accumulated experience in manufacturing, distribution, service enterprises, health care, and government. He has also collaborated in supply chain certification programs, including international programs with China and Mexico.
More recently Wayne has done extensive research in the area of Internet Security and Identity Theft issues, and regularly teaches extended classes on the topics. Wayne is the author of several books in the area of ERP, and also one on Internet Security.
Online RSVP by Friday May 6, 2016
$15 / Member and Dues Current
$17 / After RSVP date and at the door.
$20 / Non Member
$20 / After RSVP date and at the door.
Be a Sponsor for the Month and Receive …
- Your ad here and in our newsletter
- Your logo on emails to our membership
- Bring your message to our lunch and speak to over 50 members from a variety of businesses*, owners, and managers.
- Bring a door prize for a drawing.
- Your investment is only $50 !
* Our memberhip includes businesses and professionals in broadcasting, investment, banking, internet, advertising, marketing, specialty products, legal, retail, vision care, hotel, recreation, insurance, manufacturing, housing, automotive sales & services, towing, salvage, accounting, employment, construction, associations, engineering, electronic, restaurant & catering, grocery, personal care, government, law enforcement, health care, retail, sports, distribution, education, retirement, assisted living and memory communities, travel, industrial, dry cleaners, publishing, funeral, moving, business organizations, fitness, real estate, beverage, office copiers & products, business cleaning, lawncare & related services – and more!